This is the Aqualung Bali Men's Wetsuit and we think it's the perfect suit for snorkel and skin diving adventures in warm to temperate waters (like the Canary Islands) as well as SCUBA Diving in tropical regions. It is super flexible, which makes the getting in and out a breeze. The rolled edges at the cuffs and ankles allow very little water to enter, so this suit keeps us warm for a surprisingly long time, while it is only 3mm thick and takes up little space when travelling. And there's the print of course - it is based on a stunning coral reef photograph by Martin Colognoli and is truly unique.
- Environmentally friendly neoprene: high-quality 3 mm neoprene free of petroleum and poly-aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
- Extra comfortable flat seam stitching and V-shaped collar
- Smooth rolled edges at the wrists and ankles to limit water entry
- Supratex knee pads protect from scratches and provide extra flexibility
- Unique coral reef print based on a photo taken by Martin Colognoli